Lately, Reese gets flustered and upset while playing with her toys. I'm not sure why. It looks like she's getting mad either because she can't fit the toy in her mouth to eat it or maybe because she can't rip the toy in half with her big strong muscles. I haven't figured this one out yet. I'll usually let her "yell" at her toys for a minute or two and then I have to separate them because she gets a little out of hand....with tears and all. I taped her in the act this morning. Maybe this has to do with her teething or maybe she has a little bit of the temper her mommy had when she was a baby (I hope not). She is so happy the rest of the time.......I just don't understand. Take a look at this funny little angel.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment