Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sometimes.......4/9/09

Sometimes when I'm in a hurry and I don't have time to entertain Reese, I let the television entertain her. Yes, I do let Reese watch some television so, don't judge me! :) I don't let her watch it all day, everyday, but I will let her watch a few select cartoons on PBS or Noggin or, I'll let her watch a movie like Barnyard if we are having a day inside and I need to get some things done around the house. Anyways, on this particular morning, I was getting ready so I turned Barnyard on for Reese to watch. When I walked in our bedroom, this is what I saw. Princess Reese had gotten in this rocking chair and was sitting there with her baby and her blankey positioned right next to her. She was so in to this movie and I thought it was pretty cute how she made herself cozy in this big chair like a big person would do. Surrounded by her favorite things!Was something funny there Reesey?I guess I disturbed her by trying to have a photo shoot when she was trying to watch a movie. :)
A current mommy and baby picture, taken by mommy! It's hard to take pictures like this!
At the park.....not our park in the neighborhood.....a different one. We like to check out different parks too! This is one fancy swing. Like Becky said, it looks like something you would use on a roller coaster. Reese thought it was fun!
"Aunt" Becky and Reese....
Swinging along and enjoying the weather!:)Reese was intentionally trying not to look at me. HA!

No comments: