Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March 3/18/08









Well, blogging this month has become very difficult for me for a couple of reasons. First, Reese has really started to become even more mobile so I must constantly keep my eyes on her. She has grown so much, especially this past month, with grabbing and crawling and talking and eating....you name it!!! We had her six month doctor appointment yesterday and she weighed in at 17 lbs 10 oz and 27 inches long. She is in the 75 percentile for all categories including her head, which was a surprise since last time she was only in the 10 percentile for her head. I guess that means she's porportioned well! I have a good feeling that our little Reesey is going to be tall!



Secondly, since our house has been on the market, we have had twelve showings....I think.....I can't even keep up there are so many. Our house has only been on the market for a week. That means that Reese and I must leave the house, which means I'm not in the comfort of our home and not by the computer to blog or do anything else for that matter. The good news is that I have some very dear relatives that came in town from Indiana for the week so we aren't at home often enough to be kicked out by realtors anyway! I've learned how tough it is to sell a house and by that I mean it is tought to keep the house in emaculate shape with a very playful six month old. We are managing!!



Last week, we had playdate #3 with our friends at Katie's house. It's so much fun to watch these sweet little babies play together and see how much they've grown. Reese still loves to pull hair, or try to anyway. Blane is going through a transition with his hair as it is slowly disappearing. I remember Reese went throught that right after she was born. She had quite a bit of hair when she was born and about a week later it was gone. It's sad when that happens! Blane is a rolling machine, aka a professional roller. Lucas is a big boy and he's great at sitting up! They are all so precious. Reese is totally into her toys and playing!




No comments: