Monday, March 24, 2008

What we've been up to! 3/24/08

This past week was an exciting week for us because we got to spend lots of time with our relatives that came in town and it was Easter!! We did lots of shopping and even some sight seeing at Sundance Square. We couldn't resist putting a PINK cowgirl hat on Reese, afterall, we do live in Texas.

And then, when it got too windy outside at Sundance, I wrapped my scarf around Reese's head to keep her extra warm. I think she looks like a little granny.


This is for you Uncle Rocky....... Reese is getting into everything now. You are going to be so surprised next time you see her.

Here is a picture of Reese in her "Cherry" bucket hat. It protects her sweet little head from the sun. She kinda' looks like Strawberry Shortcake in it....I think.

Here are THE TEETH! There's two of them and they are very sharp. "The better to eat you with".

No comments: