
Smiling and posing for the camera!
Did I mention Reese is a little DIVA? She was posing here too!
She wanted to lay just like Mommy on her towel in the chair.

Did I mention Reese is a little DIVA? She was posing here too!
She wanted to lay just like Mommy on her towel in the chair.

I just try to enjoy every little sweet second of Reese! She's so much FUN!!! And, she's growing up way too quickly!
Reese came up with calling bugs "itsy bitsy spider" all by herself. I couldn't figure out what she was saying when she would see a bug for the longest time! Finally, I realized she was calling all of the bugs itsy bitsy spiders, which I think is super smart and super cute! I didn't teach her that, nor did I read her a book that showed the itsy bitsy spiders in them. We just sing the song at the library or at home all of the time and do the hand motions that go with it. So, how would she really know what an itsy bitsy spider is? That's what I want to know. She got it right though! She figured out what an itsy bitsy spider looks like and where they live. And, she figured out that she doesn't like to get too close to them and that they are yucky! Too cute!! I taped her sweet face for a second when we were at the pool and there were spiders. If you listen carefully, you'll hear her say "itsy bitsy spider"! 
No comments:
Post a Comment