Monday, August 10, 2009

Party Pictures 8/10/09

This past Saturday evening, we were thrilled to celebrate for two completely different events. First, we attended the 60th birthday bash for Nick. I was so excited to see the Clancy family, since I hadn't seen them in quite some time; maybe two years. What a treat it was!!!

Me and Mrs. Nick Clancy (Patt)!!

The second party, was for the guys who were apart of the Wylie Theatre construction in the Dallas Arts District.
Most of the party people.............A candid shot when I went up to Wendy, the hostess, because she had the most amazing cake cutter and I had to ask her about it. It was like a square with a handle......I had never seen one like this before but I think I could totally use one. And, by the way, the cake, that the cake cutter so wonderfully cut, was soooo delicious!!!!!!Speaking of the Wylie Theatre, I might as well post a few pictures from the private event we went to at the Wylie Theatre. It was about two months ago, I think. This theatre was so unique, and unlike anything I've seen before for a theatre. It is very contemporary and very "functional". The seating inside makes for a very intimate gathering, which I think makes it more special. If you ever get a chance to go to an event there, then go!! I think you'd be in for a real treat. After the party, we took a picture in front of the Wylie. You can kinda see it in the background! :)This is the inside of the Wylie Theatre. You are level with the street and you can actually see all that's happening outside. There was a band that played for us.........oh, how I wish I could remember their name. They were really good with all of their instruments and very entertaining.

No comments: