This Halloween, we were all Hippies! I really wanted to be Minnie Mouse along with Reese and then have Zack be Mickey Mouse, but he wasn't diggin' the Mickey Mouse costume and I'm not really sure why! What do you think? I think it's hysterical! Perfect for Halloween and Reese would've loved it! She's a huge Mickey Mouse fan.
The next best thing to be for Halloween since my Mickey and Minnie plan was rejected was to be Hippies. My mom made the costumes for Zack and Reese and they turned out awesome!This is Reese all dressed up with her Afro, which didn't last long. You would think since her hair is so curly, the Afro would be easy to pull off, but, it wasn't!
Reese went Trick-r-Treating with her cousins, which they too donned costumes made by Grammy! Payton was an adorable feathery kitten and Cayden was the cutest Lion I had ever seen. His costume looked so real it was scary.
It was the biggest challenge trying to get a picture of all three of these precious babies looking at the camera. 
Here we are....the Cherry hippie family! It was so fun to all be dressed alike. I don't know if there are enough ideas to dress alike every year but I'm certainly going to try.
The night before Halloween, we dressed up for a Halloween Party......we posed for a picture with "white trash" and "octo-mom".
Woodstock Hippies...........Actually, since we've dressed up as Hippies, I've come across a couple Hippie documentaries and found them very fascinating to watch. I had no idea they were like their own race, so to speak. It was very interesting......and we would've totally fit in with our costumes during that era.
Just a few other pictures from the Halloween Party........



No comments:
Post a Comment