I'm trying to recall events from the past 5 weeks to post for the blog and it's not that easy. I do know that's one purpose of keeping a blog, so I can look back and "remember when".
Her vocabulary is enormous these days and her sentences are just expanding. For instance, when she would want to watch Mickey Mouse, she would come to me and say "Mommy, want to watch Mickey please" and now she says "Mommy, what doing? Want to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse please? Right now?". The way she pronounces words has always been very good, but now, it's even clearer and it's amazing. I love that we can have conversations with each other about anything. It's just so different how we communicate and it's just another reminder that my baby is getting so big. She's still growing like a weed these days. I feel like she needs an entirely new wardrobe every 5 weeks because her arms and legs just keep growing......oh and her little feet too. Actually, her feet aren't so little but they are beautiful.
Our little curly top.....her hair looks short in this picture, but it's really not. She still hasn't ever had a hair cut and her hair is getting to be so long, especially when it's wet or I straighten it. We use lots of special conditioner for her beautiful hair. I wonder if it's going to stay curly. It seems to be straightening up on top a little.....time will definitely tell.
Reese loves to spend time with her cousins! I remember when Reese and Cayden used to fight every time they were around each other and now, they are so super sweet to each other. I'm not sure what caused that change but I'm sure glad it happened. It's so sweet to watch these cousins play together.

Reese's schedule these days hasn't changed much. She wakes up about 8am since she sleeps in her own room. She still goes to bed between 8pm and 9pm and most days, she'll have a two hour nap around 1p. On Mondays, we have Tales for Two year olds story time at our library in Plano and then afterwards, we head over to the Tom Muehlenbeck Center for our Alphabet Class. Posing for a picture.....
I'll start with our little princess.......She is such a big girl!
My little sleepy bear! So beautiful, so peaceful, so innocent!
Our little curly top.....her hair looks short in this picture, but it's really not. She still hasn't ever had a hair cut and her hair is getting to be so long, especially when it's wet or I straighten it. We use lots of special conditioner for her beautiful hair. I wonder if it's going to stay curly. It seems to be straightening up on top a little.....time will definitely tell.
Reese loves to spend time with her cousins! I remember when Reese and Cayden used to fight every time they were around each other and now, they are so super sweet to each other. I'm not sure what caused that change but I'm sure glad it happened. It's so sweet to watch these cousins play together.

Reese's schedule these days hasn't changed much. She wakes up about 8am since she sleeps in her own room. She still goes to bed between 8pm and 9pm and most days, she'll have a two hour nap around 1p. On Mondays, we have Tales for Two year olds story time at our library in Plano and then afterwards, we head over to the Tom Muehlenbeck Center for our Alphabet Class. Posing for a picture.....
Reese loves shoes.....I'm not sure where she gets this from....not from me!! 

The Earley family celebrating my little brother Kyle's engagement. 
Chicago Trip: Zack and a friend went to Greenbay to go to Lambeau Field to watch a football game. So, since their plane connected in Chicago, the wives decided to stay in Chicago while they continued on for some football. We had SOOO much FUN!
This is our view from the hotel room.....we made sure to stay on Michigan Ave./Magnificient Mile so we would have quick access to everything.
The night we got there, we went on a dinner cruise....This was the skyline from the cruise boat we were on. It was beautiful! The streets were decorated for Christmas and the Lights Festival.
Headed out SHOPPING!
The lights at night were so beautiful. This was the perfect girls get away and we had so much fun!! Can't wait until girls trip 2010!
The lights at night were so beautiful. This was the perfect girls get away and we had so much fun!! Can't wait until girls trip 2010!

No comments:
Post a Comment