Thursday, May 13, 2010

Reality Check 5.13.10

I just glanced through several older blog posts, which I might add that I used to be so good at posting pretty consistently. I was definitely crying on the inside and I would've been crying on the outside too had my little Reese not been sitting right by me. I couldn't believe the changes looking back that occurred over just a years time. Yes, a year is kind of a long time, but the things I remember Reese doing just yesterday, actually happened a year ago. Reality check!!!! The time is passing by so very quickly and my baby is growing up so very fast! I mean, I knew Reese was growing like a weed, but I didn't really realize all of the changes that occurred. It's so crazy!! Note to self: I need to blog more!!

As I was glancing at previous blog posts, I came across a short video of Reese singing mommy a song. If you would ask her to "sing mommy a song" a year ago, she would immediately sing mommy a song and the lyrics were this: Soooooong Mooooommmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy!. Now that's a great song! :) These days, if you were to ask Reese to sing a song for mommy, she would think for a minute and then sing twinkle twinkle little star.

The physical changes over the past year are just as crazy and amazing as all of the other changes! Reese just told me that she would stop growing for me. We'll see if she can stick to her word! :)


Reese just told Daddy that tomorrow, she needs to go to the mall to look at "somefing". I love her cute little sayings and I want to make sure I remember as many of them as possible, which really wouldn't be possible without the blog for documenting!! Another sweet thing Reese does is ask daddy how his day was when he gets home from work and the gym. She loves her daddy so much, it just melts my heart!

No comments: