As I've said several times before, Reese absolutely loves her Daddy. He is her Hero and her Prince Charming!! (He's mine too!!!) Whenever there is an issue, Reese's solution is always, "Daddy will fix it!". If I say I'm cold, she'll reply, "Don't worry Mommy, Daddy will make you warm!". If we can't find something, "Don't worry, Daddy will find it for you!". If something is broken, "Don't worry, Daddy will fix it!". Isn't that the sweetest! Here are a few photos from the past month or two of Reese with her Daddy. I love taking pictures of the two of them. Their bond is so sweet and special and I want to cherish and remember all of those very special moments together!
Reese and her Daddy holding hands as they worked their way through the Dr. Pepper Field at a Roughriders Game. Daddy was taking her to find the mascots, Daisy & Deuce. So sweet........
Daddy holding Reese at the Ranger's game opening week. He was even helping her eat a very special treat! Special Memories............
Reese sitting in Daddy's lap at the Sesame Street Live Concert. Cherish the moments......
I'm dedicating this post to Daddy for Father's Day! I know we have a couple more weeks, but everyday around here is Father's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment