

We went to a wedding this past weekend in Oklahoma and we missed Reese so much. It was nice to be baby free for a couple of days though. We actually went to a movie too!! We never go to movies because we aren't really big movie fans but we did it just for fun. Normally when we are babyless, we prefer dinner or something where we can converse. When we picked Reese up yesterday, she looked like she had grown a foot. You realize the change even more when you aren't around all of the time. We had fun in Oklahoma and Zack got to enjoy old college buddies. It's always refreshing when you are back home though!!!



More change....We sold our house after about two weeks....actually, it was less than two weeks. We were kindof surprised mostly by the number of showings we had in those couple of weeks. We had at least one showing a day, but usually there were about two-three showings a day, about 20 total, and Reese and I struggled with this!! I always felt that it was necessary for me to leave the house because I didn't want anyone to feel rushed as they looked around. So, everytime we had a showing, I would pack up Reese and we would go shopping and occassionally, we would go for a walk if it was nice outside. The bad part was this always interfered with our/Reese's routine. Now, we are finally back in our routine and doing much better! ;)

Now that we've sold our house, I've started packing slowly so that I can organize and go thru everything! I really don't mind the packing process at all, probably because I have until the end of the month. We've also just bought a new house.....kindof. We'll know for sure after the inspections tomorrow. The house and neighborhood are both beautiful!!

We've enjoyed the change even though some of it hasn't been the easiest. Change is Good!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh! She's SUCH a big girl, standing up all by herself! That is just amazing! Congrats on the new house! You'll have to post pics of it when you can! Blane and I miss you and Reese!
Post a Comment