Father's day happened to be the day that our week long fast ended. We wanted to go to lunch somewhere where we could eat bread, cheese, the really delicious foods that we have stayed away from. So, we decided to go to this Italian place, Isabella's, which we have been to on a few other occasions. The only problem was that they were having a special Father's Day Menu for Father's day which consisted of a set price for adults. This price included a salad buffet, which was the last thing we wanted to eat. Needless to say, we got ripped off big time and ended paying twice as much as we would've paid if it were any other night. We got appetizer sized chicken pizza and appetizer calamari for $40.00 per person. Oh well! It was still a nice lunch and we enjoyed it. I took a couple of pictures of Reese at Isabella's. She loved the bread they served!! She's becoming a better eater. She just wants to eat what you eat!!


Precious Reese laying on the floor!

And, Precious Reese waiting to go into our doctor's office! I love how I'm able to put clips in her hair. I think they are SO cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment