Reese and I have also been very busy constructing a house of our own. It's actually a castle for Princess Reese. We've spent a lot of time trying to put together our pretty pink and purple extra large leggos.
Reese was trying to figure out where we should begin....
Reese has also done a lot of maturing lately. She has a baby now (actually, she's had it for a long time but it's been packed away and somehow, we came across it....it's going to be like Christmas when we move because she'll have a ton of new toys to play with once they're all unpacked) and she's a very good caretaker of her baby. She is very loving with her baby, which she must've learned from her mommy and daddy.
She's giving her baby some love! I wish I got hugs like that.
Another sweet picture of our angel having sweet dreams. She looks pretty comfortable to me. I think she actually kicked me off the bed so she could hog the entire bed. That's okay though. I'll let her do that whenever she wants. My precious baby!
Over the weekend, I went out with a couple of girlfriends for a night out while Zack tended to Reese. He joined a friend for dinner at Blue Goose in Plano and had many women comment on the picturesque situation of Daddy taking care of his little girl in public; mommyless. I met a couple of girlfriends for the evening in uptown. We had FuN and more fUN. I love these girls.











No comments:
Post a Comment