Today was the first day of our swim lessons that we are taking at Tom Muehlenbeck Center, which consisted of ten other babies with their moms. Today was the "easy" day where the goal was to get the babies used to the water so they felt comfortable kicking, splashing and getting wet. Reese was a natural in the water with kicking and splashing. She wasn't scared of the water at all. This isn't new information to us since we've taken Reese swimming several times and she's always loved it. The instructor recommended that we immerse our babies no more than three times in a session.....and she said most of the immersion will be taking place towards the end of the two week class. I personally don't plan on immersing my sweet baby until I'm instructed to do so. She'll accidentally go under every now and then when she's splashing and playing and that's fine but I just have a hard time being the reason for her going under. We'll see how the rest of the classes play out. I think this class is going to be fun for her at the very least. We'll keep you posted on how our little fish does!!
This is Reese's hair after swim lessons. I couldn't stop laughing at her. Zack said he thinks she looks like a mad scientist. HA!


1 comment:
Look at her pretty, long eyelashes! I'm glad that swimming was fun! Can't wait for our turn in July!
Post a Comment