Friday, December 5, 2008

Guess What?? 12/5/08

For those of you who don't already know, Reese is going to be a big sister!! We just recently found out and we are really excited. My first appointment with Dr. Wai is January 9, which seems so far away. It is truly a blessing to be experiencing pregnancy once again but hopefully, this time around, I won't be as miserable as I was the first time!! HA! Regardless, it's the end result that is so exciting and the most important part and I can't wait!! We just pray that we have another happy, healthy baby! It would be nice if Dr. Wai says that I'm 6 months pregnant when we go January 9. That way, I'll be more than half way there but something is telling me that's not going to happen! ;)

2 comments:

MBA said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That was quick! So freaking exciting! Keep us posted. Sarah and I were just talking about planning a couples date with you guys to martini park and sushi....I don't think so!!! Congrats, I know it will be another sweetie like Reese!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is so exciting! Our little babies will only be a few months apart - too bad we don't live closer so they could be playmates!