Reese is always paying extremely close attention to things around her, which we learned a while back. What's funny is that lately, if she finds a cloth of some kind, she'll pick it up and go to any piece of furniture, the wall, or even the floor, and start wiping it down like she's cleaning it!! It's so funny!! So she has this cute little vaccum that looks just like mommy's vaccum, sortof, and she knows just how to use that too. I took a couple pictures of this cuteness when she was vaccuming her room with her play vaccum, going back and forth just like I would. Hopefully this is good news and means that Reese will be mommy's little helper and help her take care of the house. She does like to put things up too except she doesn't always put things where they belong but at least she puts them up. Lately, she's been opening the double oven, which I thought would be too heavy for her but she uses all of her weight to open it and so now, she likes to open it and put things in it and close it. I don't know what to do about that!! Is there a way to lock the oven or babyproof it somehow?? 




No comments:
Post a Comment