Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy March! 3/4/09

Here are a few recent pictures of our precious baby! I'm so excited that March is here and the weather is beautiful outside. That just means we get to spend more of our days outside enjoying nature! Reese is almost 18 months old and I can't believe it. She's half way to two but she sure does act like a two year old already! I think this stage Reese is in is one of my favorites. She is just a "big" little girl that does her own things and talks like we do and reacts like we do and does so many things like we do. The baby in her has disappeared. She makes us laugh all of the time! Especially when she acts bossy to us and tells us "no,no,no,no" and shakes her pointer finger in our face as she says it like shes the boss! I love that Reese understands what we are saying and responds to us in English! Reese has her 18 month appointment on Monday, the day she actually turns 18 months and so we'll do an update then!!
I accidentally locked us out of the house the other day so Reese and I had to hang out in the car/garage until Daddy rescued us......about 15 minutes later. Reese thought it was super fun sitting in the driver's seat. In about 15 years, Reese will be in the driver's seat actually driving! I don't even want to think about that! The purple princess......climbing on chairs as usual.
Reese likes to chase the dogs at Grammy and Grampy's house, even under the table. They do run from her. She chases them and tries to play with them and they run, run, run! And.....she's off......she was on her way to chase Max, the little dog.

No comments: