March has been a super busy month. We've been always on the go. Here are a few highlights from our month. For some reason, when I haven't been able to post in a while, it's hard to pick back up. ;) Reese started an "Arithmetic for Tots" class at Tom Muehlenbeck Center this month. It's really a class for 2-3year olds but I thought it would be fun for her to attend. There are only four children in the class and they sit at a cute little table with tiny chairs, just like a miniature class room. We love taking classes and trying new things.
Reese is getting so big and she's so full of life! She's such a precious little doll!
One of her many silly and beautiful faces!
I would also like to do a resort review on a resort that we just recently stayed at. It's a great, quick escape for someone local and it's definitely worth considering if you don't live around here and you want to check out Austin. There are lots of fun hotels to stay at in Austin, especially if you're staying right on sixth street, but this hotel is just outside of downtown about 10 minutes and I think it's one of the best places in Austin. It's Barton Creek Resort and Spa and it's secluded and luxurious!! There's an incredible spa and fitness center and the view is breathtaking. There are two beautiful golf courses.....we toured one of them on the golf cart and there are tons of deer.
Reese is getting so big and she's so full of life! She's such a precious little doll!
One of her many silly and beautiful faces!
I would also like to do a resort review on a resort that we just recently stayed at. It's a great, quick escape for someone local and it's definitely worth considering if you don't live around here and you want to check out Austin. There are lots of fun hotels to stay at in Austin, especially if you're staying right on sixth street, but this hotel is just outside of downtown about 10 minutes and I think it's one of the best places in Austin. It's Barton Creek Resort and Spa and it's secluded and luxurious!! There's an incredible spa and fitness center and the view is breathtaking. There are two beautiful golf courses.....we toured one of them on the golf cart and there are tons of deer.
This is a picture from the resort looking out in the morning.
The golf course on a golf course tour.
You can see part of the golf cart in this picture and the beautiful hills of hill country. It's so pretty and serene.
We also had some of our special family come in town from Indiana for a week. We enjoyed all of the shopping and amazing times we got to spend with them. We did lots of shopping.....
Grammie and her baby Reese.
My cousin Kenz and Reese.
Grammie and Aunt Angie. This is Grammie's sister.
Cayden and Reese saw a lot of each other while family was in town. Didn't they do a good job arranging themselves for the photo shoot. We didn't make them sit/stand like this, I promise.
Cayden and Reese sharing a stroller. They actually didn't mind at all. I think it was more fun for them.
Uncle Rob entertained them in the stroller. I think the babies thought they were on a roller coaster ride when Uncle Rob was pushing them. They had tons of fun.
Reese, Payton, and Cayden. Payton is five months already and so cute. They are all so adorable.
This month was also the perfect month for being outside and enjoying the weather. We were able to plant lots of beautiful, colorful flowers, which is one of my favorite things to do. Reese likes to watch and help too. Actually, on our way to purchase the flowers, I let Reese have her window down. She loves to have the window down and she waves to everyone. So, once we got to Lowe's, I realized Reese didn't have her super cute new white shoes on anymore. Reese normally takes her shoes off in the car, which is no big deal, except this time, the shoes were nowhere to be found in the car. Yes, she threw them out the window. So, I immediately got back in the car and back tracked where we had been since the window had been rolled down. Thankfully, I was able to find both shoes scattered on the side of the street. Our silly girl!
The golf course on a golf course tour.
You can see part of the golf cart in this picture and the beautiful hills of hill country. It's so pretty and serene.
We also had some of our special family come in town from Indiana for a week. We enjoyed all of the shopping and amazing times we got to spend with them. We did lots of shopping.....
Grammie and her baby Reese.
My cousin Kenz and Reese.
Grammie and Aunt Angie. This is Grammie's sister.
Cayden and Reese saw a lot of each other while family was in town. Didn't they do a good job arranging themselves for the photo shoot. We didn't make them sit/stand like this, I promise.
Cayden and Reese sharing a stroller. They actually didn't mind at all. I think it was more fun for them.
Uncle Rob entertained them in the stroller. I think the babies thought they were on a roller coaster ride when Uncle Rob was pushing them. They had tons of fun.
Reese, Payton, and Cayden. Payton is five months already and so cute. They are all so adorable.
This month was also the perfect month for being outside and enjoying the weather. We were able to plant lots of beautiful, colorful flowers, which is one of my favorite things to do. Reese likes to watch and help too. Actually, on our way to purchase the flowers, I let Reese have her window down. She loves to have the window down and she waves to everyone. So, once we got to Lowe's, I realized Reese didn't have her super cute new white shoes on anymore. Reese normally takes her shoes off in the car, which is no big deal, except this time, the shoes were nowhere to be found in the car. Yes, she threw them out the window. So, I immediately got back in the car and back tracked where we had been since the window had been rolled down. Thankfully, I was able to find both shoes scattered on the side of the street. Our silly girl!
Reese about to help mommy plant flowers in her white shoes that we recovered from the street.
This is our new and improved flower bed. I love it. Zack and I love nature and flowers and lots of green!! It makes us so happy to see when we're outside. Now, we have to come up with a plan for our backyard. That'll be the new project.
This is the only thing we have in our backyard right now. It's our neighbors ladder that we use to climb to get to there backyard super fast so the kids can play together and we can all hang out. Funny, I know! This ladder has been up for a couple weeks now and I laugh everytime I open the blinds in the morning. I know we'll be spending a lot of time outside and with our neighbors in the beautiful weather.
Daddy and his baby!
Reese hanging out with us and friends one evening at RA Sushi. She was wearing Ashley's sunglasses and she thought she was hot stuff, which she is! :) She's even posing. So cute! 
This is our new and improved flower bed. I love it. Zack and I love nature and flowers and lots of green!! It makes us so happy to see when we're outside. Now, we have to come up with a plan for our backyard. That'll be the new project.
This is the only thing we have in our backyard right now. It's our neighbors ladder that we use to climb to get to there backyard super fast so the kids can play together and we can all hang out. Funny, I know! This ladder has been up for a couple weeks now and I laugh everytime I open the blinds in the morning. I know we'll be spending a lot of time outside and with our neighbors in the beautiful weather.
Daddy and his baby!
Reese hanging out with us and friends one evening at RA Sushi. She was wearing Ashley's sunglasses and she thought she was hot stuff, which she is! :) She's even posing. So cute! 

No comments:
Post a Comment