Friday, July 10, 2009

Picture Perfect 7/10/09

Daddy and Reese getting ready for fireworks at Kaboom Town in Addison. It was past Reese's bed time and so she was resting on Daddy's shoulder while waiting for the firworks to begin. She was really tired from playing and being up late but she enjoyed the fireworks. Reese on Daddy's shoulder......So sweet!!!
One of the fireworks pictures I took....We actually went to Gloria's in Addison for dinner with some friends before the Kaboom Town fireworks, but then, once we realized we had a great patio location at the restaurant, we decided to stay and watch the fireworks from there. It definitely helped us avoid most of the horrendous traffic from the 400,000 attendees to Kaboom Town.
Hanging out on the curb watching the fireworks.
Swimming on the 4th of July! Happy Independence Day & thank you to all of the troops that have served & are serving our great country!
Reese loves her water, aka "wawa", and especially loves the spray park. She jumps into the water, goes down slides, crawls through the water on her tummy, swings from ropes, go underwater........I mean, she has no fear. She just loves to swim.
My sweet baby when she just woke up in her pajamas with a bow. She's been really loving the bows! :)
So many precious faces she makes!
Sitting like a big girl at dinner....
Riding in her big girl car seat with her sunglasses on of course. Lately, she doesn't want to take them off, along with her bathing suit, and she especially requests them when riding in the car. Smart girl!
I must say that people love to see Reese everywhere we go. She says HI to everyone and walks and talks like a little diva. It's especially cute when she wears her bathing suit and sunglasses into the stores. She always gets a huge reaction.
Still wearing a bathing suit!
Cheese!
I think this is such a sweet little picture. It shows all of Reese and how big she is getting.
"Another picture Mommy?"
So, I've noticed that within the past month or so, Reese's language and tone with how she talks is changing. For instance, she has started calling me "Momma" instead of "Mommy". She'll be sitting in her car seat and say "Momma" with such a mature and sweet little voice. So, I'll turn to her and say "yes baby" and then she'll continue to tell me something, like "look, I see birds" or "where cow go?". She speaks in little sentences of real words!!! A few months ago, she would speak in little sentences of gibberish plus a few real words thrown in. She knew what she was talking about every time. Anyways, I guess we are quickly approaching the big toddler stage where there is no gibberish! You know, the inquisitive stage where she wants my attention before she speaks and wants to know about everything and has lots of questions. It's so cute but so unbabylike!!

Reese singing her ABC's.....she was playing at the same time so she doesn't say all of the letters here but she knows them. My camera ran out of space so the video cut off but then I taped her again!! :)

1 comment:

The Frasiers said...

Awe, she is so precious! I love the pics of her with her daddy. So sweet!!! It's so cute how she wears her swimsuit all the time!