Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Some of My Favorite Reese Sayings.... 7/21/09

1) Oh my Dosh- I recently described the first time I heard Reese shout "oh my dosh", but that hasn't been the last time. There's a Mercedes commercial that Reese saw yesterday and she shouted "Oh My DOSH, Oh My DOSH". HA! Apparently the car goes through the glass in the commercial?

2) No Ma'am- Yesterday, I was playing with Reese in her room upstairs. She loves, loves, loves to play in her room upstairs!! She had some of her books scattered on the floor and so, I went to pick them up since she wasn't playing with them, and she walked straight over to me and said "no ma'am" and took the books out of my hand. She did this very politely and sweetly but I thought it was funny that she said that to me. Seriously, lately, she says everything that you say! I mean everything!!!! And she doesn't necessarily say it right after you say it either. She just makes a mental note, remembers it, and finds the appropriate time to use it, so you're surprised!!

3) No, stop it, not funny- Reese has been saying the phrase "no, stop it" for a while now, but now she has added to the phrase "not funny". She picked this one up from me. That's what I usually say to her when she doesn't listen to me and she continues to do something I've asked her not to do. I'll say "stop it Reese, it's not funny"!! Anyways, the other day, we were in the car and Daddy kept asking her the same question that she had already answered "NO" to. So, after he had asked her the same question for the third time, she said "no, stop it, not funny!!!!"!
Christmas in July at Fellowship Church!

No comments: