Our beautiful princess!! She's getting so big.
Payton & Cayden, Reese's sweet little cousins. I think they look almost identical by this picture.
Surprisingly, all three babies were looking at the camera for this picture. That's like a miracle.
This little baby stroller is so popular with Reese & other babies!!
Payton & Cayden, Reese's sweet little cousins. I think they look almost identical by this picture.
Surprisingly, all three babies were looking at the camera for this picture. That's like a miracle.
This little baby stroller is so popular with Reese & other babies!!
Poor Reese.....I think she was a little bummed because the seat finally ripped.
Headed to the park........to get rid of the energy!!
Reese even pushed the big stroller with Payton in it! :) She was telling me "look mommy, there's daddy" because I made her stop for a picture when we were suppose to be following daddy and Cayden in front of us. Oops.
XOXOXOXO
Headed to the park........to get rid of the energy!!
Reese even pushed the big stroller with Payton in it! :) She was telling me "look mommy, there's daddy" because I made her stop for a picture when we were suppose to be following daddy and Cayden in front of us. Oops.
XOXOXOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment