Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Little Ballerina 4/5/10

Reese started dance class and I think it's the cutest thing! This class is a combination of ballet and tumbling, but mostly ballet, for two and three year olds. I can't wait until the little dance recital!
If you know Reese, you know that she makes very serious faces when she's singing a song or dancing! It's quite comical! But, in pictures, these serious faces can appear to be mad or sad faces, which just isn't the case. Here is Reese posing with a dance move before heading to dance class!

Reese running with extreme excitement in her cute little ballerina ensemble!
I had to beg my baby to stop running so I could snap a quick picture of her.

It's so adorable to watch these little girls in class. They follow instruction quite well!

Reese loves to be rewarded with the butterfly stamp after class. ;)
Dancing!! I wasn't able to take as many pictures as I had planned! HA! I had "planned" on take about 50!! Instead, I was only able to get about 7. That's a little bit disappointing but the good news is that I still have several more chances to capture a million more pictures! Thank goodness!

2 comments:

Brendel Family said...

are you serious????? She is so adorable!

The Frasiers said...

okay cutest ballerina EVER!!!!!