Saturday, March 27, 2010

Reese Doesn't Know Shyness 3/27/10

One thing about Reese is that she has never been shy! She loves to introduce us everywhere we go, wether you are listening or not! Reese loves to shout "Hi, I'm Reese and this is Ashlee Cherry! I'm 2 1/2!". She'll shout this to neighbors across the street or random people at the mall or at a restaurant! I do think it's very cute, and a little adult like, but I also get a little nervous because I feel like she'll tell anybody anything and everything that they want to know. A major plus to her not knowing shyness though, is obviously that she'll get along with anyone anywhere, wether at a play date or the church nursery or childcare........she's always fine! She's our little independent baby!

This video I think shows a little bit of her outgoingness. She is in the comfort of our home, but I promise she would be like this anywhere! In the video she says, "Hola kids! I'm the princess!!" and then she proceeds to sing. Sing what you might ask?? That I'm not really sure of. I can't quite understand from the video. It's pretty entertaining regardless! ;)

No comments: