Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dear Uncle Rocky, 4/30/08

Dear Uncle Rocky,
I just wanted to tell you that I miss you and I've learned so much since you last saw me. I can't wait to see you so I can show you everything!!! Here are some pictures I took especially for you. I hope you'll come play with me very soon.
Love,

Reese
Here is a BIG smile so you can see my teeth.
I was squinting in this picture because Mommy takes too many pictures of me. I am very steady and strong, as you can see from this picture. Here are some more teeth. Here is a picture where I'm standing up by the couch all by myself....with only one hand. Sometimes, I'll stand there and not hold onto the couch at all. I can only do that for a few seconds but pretty soon, I'll be walking.

No comments: