We have one final week to live in our current house and enjoy the space because, for the next couple months, we will be living in North Dallas apartments. We've signed a three month lease and we're hoping that will be all of the time we need to make our next move into a house. We've terminated our contract for the other "new house" out of personal preference. Surprisingly, after
alot of thought, we decided the street that house was on was a little too risky for our liking. We are still looking and it's not an easy process. I have faith that we will find the right house that's meant for us.....it's only a matter of time. I hope it's not longer than three months though!!! The bad news is it's hard to go from a house to a little apartment but I'm going to make the best of it. The apartment has a lot of fun activities like sand volleyball and tennis and, most importantly, a pool. So, Reese and I will practice swimming before our swim lessons that we are taking this June. We're
soooo excited about our swim lessons.....we can't wait!!

This past weekend, our friends from Temple came to visit. Little
Cayden will be three years old this coming September, a couple days before Reese turns one.
Cayden is going to be a big brother and he is going to be a great one!!! I can tell by how sweet he was to Reese. He played with her and her toys and he wanted to hug her and hold her and kiss her. It was so cute! It's always fun to see older babies and what stages they're at just for reference. It's amazing to think of how fast they grow and what they're able to do by the time they're two. Every stage is so different and I'm trying to enjoy every second of that before it's gone and moved on to the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment