
She's also displaying her first runny nose. There's snot everywhere!!! It's such a mess and I think it's a result of her first trip to daycare. When I work out, I take Reese to the gym too and put her in the daycare. The first day I did this, I immediately noticed a little girl who had the runniest nose I'd ever seen!! Until NOW! During the day, her nose isn't a big deal. It's the hardest to deal with at night. With the help of a humidifier and Vicks Baby Rub we're managing just fine! There's no congestion, just a simple runny nose, which could also be influenced by her teething. Reese has also learned to say "byebye" with a fancy wave. We've been working on this long and hard and she won't do it if you want her to, only when she wants to. I'm working on getting the byebye on tape. We love to watch Reese learn and play. There's something new going on with her every single day. I wouldn't trade my Mommy career for anything!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment