Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Climbing is SO Much Fun & We Love to Open Cabinets 5/20/08

The past couple weeks, Reese has started to climb things and she has also started to open cabinets. I'll admit that since we've moved into the apartment, I haven't really baby-proofed the place. I've only baby-proofed the wall outlets and that's it. Since the apartment has all of our house furniture, which makes the area where she can actually play pretty small, there's not much she can get into, which is nice. The only problem is that she has learned to open cabinets and she even tries to open the refrigerator!


I took a picture of Reese climbing LuLu, the lamb. She does this probably once a day. She doesn't just climb up her lamb though, she'll climb up anything if it's a solid, flat surface. It always makes me laugh because it just shows how determined our little one is to get what she wants. (She climbs LuLu to get to the laptop because she likes to "smack" it like it's one of her toys. I find it amusing that babies love things like YOUR camera, laptop, cell phone or keys....they don't like their play camera or keys. They know it's just not the same for some reason!!)

No comments: