Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dallas World Aquarium 5/18/08

This past week, we enjoyed a fun-filled day at the Dallas World Aquarium Zoo and Northpark Mall with our fun friends, Jen&Blane and Katie&Lucas. The Zoo was packed with lots of field trip students and then us, with our precious babies!! We saw so many little animals from creepy little reptiles to really cute penguins. After the zoo, we ate lunch at Spaghetti Warehouse, which reminded me of when I was little.....I think the last time I went to Spaghetti Warehouse was on a field trip when I was little. Then, we somehow managed to end up at the mall??? Not sure how that happened! We had so much fun with our friends on this playdate and we always look forward to the next. Reese looks thrilled here. We had just entered the zoo and stopped to pose for a picture. She looks confused or scared here.We stopped here to pose with the sharks, which you can't see in this picture. It was really neat.


1 comment:

Brendel Family said...

i love that pic of reece!!! I posted a pic of the kiddo's and a shark behind them... check it out!