Saturday, May 24, 2008
We Finally Have a Home 5/24/08
After a couple of months of intense home searching, we've found our new home. It's in an area that we hadn't previously considered but that we think is going to be awesome. Our community is called The Tribute and it is in The Colony. The Tribute touches lake Lewisville and is so beautiful. It is still being built up but right now, there are two club houses that look awesome, two ranked golf courses, bike trails, and there will be a beach, which they are going to build on the lake, which you can see from the neighborhood. There's a castle playground with a mini water park within walking distance of our new house. There will also be a Little Elm elementary school and middle school within walking distance, which I'm so excited about. We'll have pictures to post of our new house soon. It is only framed with sheet rock? I think. It has everything we could ever want!! Yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay!! I am so excited for you guys! I'm sure this will be a gorgeous house, for a gorgeous family. I can't believe how quickly Reesie Bear is growing. You must be having so much fun. Give her kisses from Aunt Melissa! I will send you the New York photos as soon as I've got them all uploaded. We had a great time, but it is so great to be back home in Texas. I love you!
Post a Comment