Reese has another new tooth!!! This makes tooth number five for her and she's definitely showing the effects of this one. Our poor baby has been a little upset lately, even throwing up a little every now and then and she'll also throw in an occasional scream. She grabs anything hard in sight to chew and help soothe her pain. I was able to sneak my finger in her mouth to get a good feel of it, which upset her tremendously. She doesn't like anyone in her mouth!! Once she got her very first tooth, the others have just started popping up before the previous one is completely out. It breaks my heart because it's so obvious that she's in pain from this long teething process but, as we were told, only a baby can handle this kind of pain. (I have to document this new tooth so I don't forget to add it to her baby book. It's the tooth on the bottom left. So now, there are three bottom teeth and two top teeth...The better to eat you with!)

Daddy, let me see your teeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment