Our new vacuum happens to be our little Reese. We have a new minor problem with her trying to eat everything on the floor. She even sees things on the floor that I don't see. The past couple of days, I've noticed Reese chewing something in her mouth, like she's chewing gum. My initial thought, "What did I give her to eat?". She will find the smallest thing on the floor and immediately put it in her mouth. What am I going to do? She used to just hold things she would find on the floor, not try to eat them. So far, I 've discovered little pieces of fuzz, little balls of thread, and a piece of her basket in her mouth and it's mighty tricky trying to get these objects out of her mouth. She is our little vacuum, picking up every piece of debris off the floor. Just when I thought the floor was spotless, she finds something.
Here are a couple pictures of our new vacuum after bathtime!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment