Thursday, July 31, 2008

Playdate at the Mall 7/31/08

Yesterday, we had another playdate, this time at the exciting mall play gym. It was obvious that this was the place to be! There were tons of little babies playing and running around that we almost got bulldozed a few times! I'm thinking that a mom with a few children invented this play gym and what a brilliant idea it was. Reese, just like the other babies, fell a few times and bounced off the floor. It just seems totally baby proof and harmless.....how wonderful! As you can tell by the pictures I took, it wasn't easy capturing all of the babies precious faces at once. Reese, Blane, and Lucas were way too into the climbing and crawling and walking....there was just too much to do and to see. So, I did what I could taking pictures.

Reese was hangin, like a monkey, from the coffee cup, while Blane was very carefully inspecting the soft material he was about to climb up, and then Lucas was trying to figure out his next move. Blane and Reese taking a moment for a little one-on-one.
Reese and Lucas hanging on to the coffee cup. Lucas still has his tongue hanging out!




1 comment:

Brendel Family said...

lucas' tongue IS ALWAYS OUT!!! HOW FUNNY! I love the one of Reece & Lucas' back!