I admit it. We've been blog slackers lately, probably because we've neglected the camera recently.
We've been consistent with our summer routine, which is ofcourse enjoying the summer heat by hanging out in swimming pools, going on lunch dates with friends, shopping, spending time with family, and playing in the apartment. I've also been working on a few projects myself. Reese's very first birthday is just around the corner so I want to be prepared with celebration plans. Also, with Lindsay's precious baby girl due around the first of November, I've been planning a couples baby shower for her. Another event that I've just starting thinking about is Zack's 27th birthday in August. All of these events occur around our expected move-in date to the new house so that's why I feel the need to be more prepared than ever with these special plans! Speaking of new house, it's coming along nicely and quickly too. Zack and I have decided we aren't going to go to the house for two weeks since we've been so many times lately. HA! We'll see if that happens.
In other news, Reese has been walking more and more everyday. She still crawls all of the time too, ofcourse. She is able to stand up all by herself in the middle of a room, without pulling up on something. She actually does this on command too. All you have to say is "Reese, stand-up" and she does. She's also turned into the Peek-A-Boo Queen! She plays peek-a-boo all of time, right when she wakes up until right before bed time. She plays it with her hands, with the couch, with her clothes, with her books....you name it and she'll use it to hide behind for a little peek-a-boo action. I love it! It's so hilarious to see her excitement and creativity with peek-a-boo.
Also, if you will recall, Reese used to not do so well in the nursery at the gym or at the church because of separation anxiety. I think she's gotten over that stage because she does really well in the nursery now. You just have to keep an eye on her because she likes to play with the binky's in other babies mouths and she has no problem taking them from the babies.
Good Morning SunShine!! Reese is super smiley when she first wakes up!


We Love us some Peek-A-Boo! Where's Reese? Can anyone see Reese?

No comments:
Post a Comment