When I ran to the Galleria today for a very quick trip, I could hear little ones shouting with excitement on the level above us and I knew it had to be a play gym. So, Reese and I decided to go see what all of the excitement was about. We saw children running, jumping, climbing, and screaming with joy! This is what we saw.......
Reese thought she would venture off and go check out some other things.
Reese loved this little thing.
This is just a picture of most of the little play gym. It's very kid friendly and the floors are so cushy that when you walk on them, you almost bounce. That's good because I really don't think you can get hurt if you fall.
"Wow, that's a big camel. Maybe I should climb it."
My feelings got a little hurt after I took this picture. Reese had followed this little girl in the picture over to the wheel on the wall and then stood up next to her and tried to get her attention. The little girl just looked at her and left and Reese just stood there all by herself and watched as the little girl ran away. "Awww, don't be mean to my baby little girl! If she wants to play with you, you better play with her!!! "

"Look at me Mommy!"
This will definitely be an awesome place for our next playdate. I know Reese loves it!







No comments:
Post a Comment