Here's the ball of energy just being her precious silly self. She had just woken up, which you can probably tell by her wild hair.
Another hair-do shot......
So, we all know Reese is full of tricks and here is her latest one. She climbs to the top of the couch and lays there, kind of like a cat would do! She's gotten so quick at climbing that it takes her only seconds to reach the top of the couch. I don't know what I'm going to do with her. She's such a determined little angel.
Don't worry......I'm always right there watching her every move. If she were to fall, I would catch her but, she is very careful getting down and she always goes legs first. She's such a smart cookie!! I mean, she has been getting off the bed by herself since she was about six months old. She reverses to the edge of the bed, hangs on to the blankets, and slides down legs first. It's so cute, funny, and brilliant! ;)
Here is Reese with Daddy! Reese loves her daddy SO much!
I'm sure you can guess what Reese is doing here. She's on the move for something! Probably something glass!!
Oh, and this cute little game of Reese's is hysterical! Usually what happens is, after a load of laundry, I'll set the clothes on the couch to be folded. Then, Reese, being the big helper that she is, helps mommy by throwing all of the clothes on to the floor. This is a very fun game!! Then, she'll pick up a clothing item from the floor and wear it around her neck or head and prance around the apartment for a little bit. She'll even completely cover her head and attempt to walk. We don't really let her get far with that one because it's a little dangerous for her to walk with her eyes covered. Silly girl!
Here's Reese the other morning.....I think she's still a little sleepy in this picture or maybe she is sleeping, just with her eyes open. I just love her hair in the morning. The pictures just don't show how it really looks.
Another hair-do shot......
So, we all know Reese is full of tricks and here is her latest one. She climbs to the top of the couch and lays there, kind of like a cat would do! She's gotten so quick at climbing that it takes her only seconds to reach the top of the couch. I don't know what I'm going to do with her. She's such a determined little angel.
Don't worry......I'm always right there watching her every move. If she were to fall, I would catch her but, she is very careful getting down and she always goes legs first. She's such a smart cookie!! I mean, she has been getting off the bed by herself since she was about six months old. She reverses to the edge of the bed, hangs on to the blankets, and slides down legs first. It's so cute, funny, and brilliant! ;)
Here is Reese with Daddy! Reese loves her daddy SO much!
I'm sure you can guess what Reese is doing here. She's on the move for something! Probably something glass!!
Oh, and this cute little game of Reese's is hysterical! Usually what happens is, after a load of laundry, I'll set the clothes on the couch to be folded. Then, Reese, being the big helper that she is, helps mommy by throwing all of the clothes on to the floor. This is a very fun game!! Then, she'll pick up a clothing item from the floor and wear it around her neck or head and prance around the apartment for a little bit. She'll even completely cover her head and attempt to walk. We don't really let her get far with that one because it's a little dangerous for her to walk with her eyes covered. Silly girl!
Here's Reese the other morning.....I think she's still a little sleepy in this picture or maybe she is sleeping, just with her eyes open. I just love her hair in the morning. The pictures just don't show how it really looks.

No comments:
Post a Comment