I know Reese loves going to both of her grandparents houses because there's so much to play with, like picture frames for instance. As you can see, Reese is walking around with a picture frame in her hand. Doesn't that sound like fun to you? 



So, Princess Reese will be one in two weeks so this past weekend, we decided to go ahead and turn her car seat to forward facing. It was strange to turn around from the front seat and see Reese starring at me from the back seat but I like it so much better, of course!!! Now I can see my precious baby's face all of the time! And Reese's baby doll's face too!! Reese loves her dolls and it's so sweet to watch her hold them so close to her. We make sure that there's always a baby doll in the car with us now because our real baby and baby doll like the car rides and they like to look out the window together. 



The other morning, I was getting Reese dressed for the day and I pulled out a cute little 12 month outfit that I've been waiting for Reese to fit into. Reese has been wearing 12 month clothes for a couple months now but for some reason this particular outfit looked gigantic compared to her other outfits. So, I pulled this outfit out and decided I would try to see if Reese could fit into it now. I put the skirt on and then I started to put the top on and it was a little tight around the arms and so I basically had to kinda' maneuver Reese into the top. I didn't realize that it was way entirely too small....I guess because just by looking at it I thought it would still be too big. Anyways, once I got the top over her head and arms, I started to try to pull it down and it wouldn't budge. I thought I was going to have to cut the top off Reese because it was so tight. My poor baby.....I tried to squeeze her into one of her super-cute outfits when it was obviously way entirely too small. My point is that I see clothes that I think look huge and then, they end up fitting my little baby. My little baby is getting to be so big.

No comments:
Post a Comment