This isn't a new picture of angel baby, just one that we love and think is super precious!
So, this week, Reese and I have been super busy shopping for birthday and new home essentials. We've also been putting things together for her "Red and White, Cherry Delight" party, which is coming up. We still haven't made the official date yet. We do know that we are scheduled to close for sure on September 10, which is the day after Reese's birthday. We are just hoping that maybe, just maybe, we'll be closing before that. The house is almost complete. They are painting right now and then they have to lay the carpet and that's it. So, why can't we close sooner, please?? We are really tired of killing bugs in our apartment. It has gotten old and really creepy.
Anyways, either way, we will be moving before we know it and we can't wait.
I guess ever since August came around, we haven't really made it out to the pool. For one, it's so extremely scorching hot outside that it's almost misserable and two, we've been busy shopping, crafting, shopping, crafting.
I'll tell you one of my great birthday ideas!!
We purchased a wooden table for Reese's birthday. It's a children's table with two chairs. It's going to be Reese's birthday table and we are going to have it at all of her birthday parties for her friends/our guests to write on and decorate. It's going to be Reese's birthday tradition and we will keep it in her room so she can play with it too, of course. So, our friend Ashley has been helping us decorate it and make it look like a super cute birthday set for Reese. We haven't completed it yet but so far we've painted the table white and painted the two chairs pink, and added some cute birthday/princess/girly decorations to the set. What we have done so far looks SO cute and I'm so impressed with it and I can't wait to have it at Reese's party. I think she's going to love this concept when she's old enough to understand. I might put pictures up once we've completed it or I might just wait until her birthday.....not sure. Planning Reese's first birthday has been so fun!!

So, this week, Reese and I have been super busy shopping for birthday and new home essentials. We've also been putting things together for her "Red and White, Cherry Delight" party, which is coming up. We still haven't made the official date yet. We do know that we are scheduled to close for sure on September 10, which is the day after Reese's birthday. We are just hoping that maybe, just maybe, we'll be closing before that. The house is almost complete. They are painting right now and then they have to lay the carpet and that's it. So, why can't we close sooner, please?? We are really tired of killing bugs in our apartment. It has gotten old and really creepy.
Anyways, either way, we will be moving before we know it and we can't wait.
I guess ever since August came around, we haven't really made it out to the pool. For one, it's so extremely scorching hot outside that it's almost misserable and two, we've been busy shopping, crafting, shopping, crafting.
I'll tell you one of my great birthday ideas!!
We purchased a wooden table for Reese's birthday. It's a children's table with two chairs. It's going to be Reese's birthday table and we are going to have it at all of her birthday parties for her friends/our guests to write on and decorate. It's going to be Reese's birthday tradition and we will keep it in her room so she can play with it too, of course. So, our friend Ashley has been helping us decorate it and make it look like a super cute birthday set for Reese. We haven't completed it yet but so far we've painted the table white and painted the two chairs pink, and added some cute birthday/princess/girly decorations to the set. What we have done so far looks SO cute and I'm so impressed with it and I can't wait to have it at Reese's party. I think she's going to love this concept when she's old enough to understand. I might put pictures up once we've completed it or I might just wait until her birthday.....not sure. Planning Reese's first birthday has been so fun!!

No comments:
Post a Comment