I know......it seems like I take so many pictures of Reese in her car seat. There's a very logical reason for this. If you've seen Reese lately, you've seen there's nothing still about her. She is always on the move so when I place her in her car seat, she has to be still. Thus resulting in the perfect picture moment where I can actually get her face and she'll look at me long enough to take a picture.

Another wonderful thing Reese has figured out is how to remove the outlet covers. I watched her use her nail to get in between the outlet and the cover and pull it right out in a matter of seconds. So I put it back and she did it a second time, just a little quicker this time. What am I going to do? These little covers are the ones we have now but apparently they don't work well when an eleven month old can pull them out with no problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment