Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's Play Time, Our Walks, and The Bed 9/16/08

Yesterday was a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful day outside. So, we went for two walks! This was our first walk since we've moved in, which I guess we've only been moved in since last Wednesday but I love our neighborhood so much and walks are the perfect way to enjoy it! We have lots of trees and lots of land all around us and the lake is within walking distance too so I just feel like we are totally encompassed by beautiful nature. This is our dear Reese's crib! She has yet to sleep in it since we moved in or, I guess I should say since she was born. We are working on getting her to sleep in it but I have a feeling it's going to take a little while. We'll keep you posted on that one!
Reese has really been enjoying her new room, especially because she has an awesome play area attached. I love it too because all of her toys are separated from the actual room......it just seems more organized that way. We haven't done anything to her really cool play room yet and I'm not sure what we will do to it. It will definitely take some brainstorming for that room!
Reese makes sure that she scatters her toys everywhere in her room. I love it! She finally has a play area and I know she loves it too!
Mommy and Reese playing a little Queen and Princess in her room. I am the Queen and she is the Princess just in case you were wondering. We have been having so much fun playing, playing, and playing!

1 comment:

Brendel Family said...

you've been tagged. see my blog to find out what that means!