Monday, September 15, 2008

Reese's One Year Statistics 9/15/08

This past Friday, Reese attended her one year doctor visit so we could get more shots plus learn her new measurements! It's always exciting at these well visits to see how much our little baby has grown. And, guess what? She sure has been growing......just in case you hadn't noticed! Dr. Leone said "Reese is growing just beautifully" and I must say that that is a 100% accurate statement that I totally agree with!
Here's the data:
Weight=21.7lbs=60th percentile
Height=30.5"=90th percentile
Head=17.75"=50th percentile

Reese's food consumption has been awesome lately. She is definitely eating a lot more table food than before. We are still at about 3 bottles a day with 1/2 whole milk + 1/2 formula. Once we've completed taking the entire jar of formula, we'll make the transition to total whole milk. I think the trick to getting Reese to eat is letting her feed herself. So, that's what we do. Sometimes it takes giving her six different food items to choose from before she'll eat and other times it's real simple and she just takes the first thing I give her. One of her favorites (at the moment!!) is yogurt! She loves her some yogurt! Great job eating hunny bunny! This new eating gig makes mommy's diaper bag a little less heavy. Keep up the good work!

The move: The transition from the apartment life, which we resided in for a tad over four months, is going wonderfully! We are so thrilled to finally be in our new home that we love bunches. It's been a lot of work but it's been even more exciting so who really cares about all of the work! The day after we moved in, Zack had everything lined up. By everything I mean the bug man came, the refrigerator was delivered, the Internet people came, the cable guy came, the furniture was delivered, and I can't remember who else came but I can tell you that the house was a little chaotic! Everything for the house was set up in no time, no time at all. How nice! Zack never hesitates to amaze me. He always thinks of everything and I mean everything in all that he does. He always has things lined up and ready to go no matter what it is! Maybe a great word is prepared. I think what I'm trying to say is he is prepared for everything. Boy am I glad I'm married to such a wonderfully amazing, intelligent man and that's to say the least!

Anyways, whew! What a great, busy, exciting year it has been.

Look at the little princess poser! I tried to get her to wear this cute little headband that matched her dress but that only lasted about 10 seconds. Long enough for me to snap a couple pictures!

Tell me Reese doesn't look like she's 5 years old in this picture! Goodness sakes she is getting to be big and I personally think she looks older than what she is with her long legs and curly hair.This picture was actually taken right before I put her in the dress above. She had just woken up, just in case you can't tell by the crazy hair! Let me explain what Reese is doing. I was trying to take a picture of her playing and dancing in her room and I don't know what I did wrong but she didn't like that idea, I guess, so she decided it would be appropriate to punch me. So what you see is Reese in the act of punching me. HA! Look at that fist. Maybe she didn't want me to take a picture of her morning hair-do, like a typical girl!?! P.S. we are working on our anger issues right now. Apparently, Reese thinks it's appropriate to hit when she gets upset.

No comments: