Friday, February 27, 2009

The Greatest Cart 2/27/09

Why can't these carts be everywhere? I was thrilled to put Reese in the car that was attached to the front of this cart at Tom Thumb because I knew, without a doubt, that Reese was going to have so much fun hanging out and it would make our grocery store trip so much easier and quicker. I really don't see carts like this often but I sure wish I did because I would use it every single time. This cart also made my shopping trip more comical. I would see Reese with a leg hanging out the window and that would make me laugh. She also took her clip out of her hair while she was in the cart and then, next thing I know, there's this little poofy princess head sticking her pretty face out of the very front of the car.....she just kept making me laugh and she had a great time. It was probably her best grocery store experience ever.


1 comment:

The Frasiers said...

How precious! That looks like so much fun!!!