Today was such a beautiful day outside that Reese and I decided it would be a great idea to go for a stroll. Reese brought along her own baby stroller with her little baby. We've never taken the baby for a stroll outside before, just everyday inside our house. The weather was so wonderful! I think it was in the mid 70's or that's what it felt like anyway. Our poor plants are so confused with this weather and so am I. The trees were already budding outside and then, I'm sure in a couple days, we'll have ice again or something crazy like that.
Reese was truly super happy and excited to be pushing her stroller! It was obvious she felt proud and like a big girl. I was following along side pushing Reese's stroller just in case she got tired but she never did!
Yes, Reese is in the middle of the road. :)We like to walk in the middle of the road because we can. There's absolutely zero traffic in our neighborhood or even around our neighborhood....we are kind of secluded out here. Anyways, so Reese saw the beautiful spray park and play ground up ahead and she decided she would take her doll and her cup out of the stroller and ditch the stroller so she could get to the park faster. Funny!
We also took our car to the car wash today. What's funny is that we met this little three year old boy named Daniel. He was hanging out in the play area with me and Reese and I was talking to him and asking him questions. He was talking really fast back to me and I was trying so hard to listen carefully to his "toddler talk". Finally, after about five minutes of listening very carefully to this little boy, his dad came in the play area and started talking to him in Chinese and Daniel was talking back in Chinese. Ha! The whole time little Daniel was talking to me and it was in Chinese. I couldn't help but laugh inside at how hard I was trying to figure out the words he was saying! Too bad he was speaking another language!
A couple of random Reese things: Reese has been saying "Uh-Oh" lately and she says it often. It's kind of funny because she'll get in the pantry and start pulling out "juice" and all I have to say is "REESE".......and she knows and she responds with "Uh-Oh". She actually says that for a lot of things, like when she drops something.
She also throws things she doesn't want into the sink. For example, she'll ask for cheese so I'll give her some cheese. She'll eat half of her cheese and go to the sink and chunk it over into the sink. She's been doing that for a couple months and I'm not sure where she gets this stuff from. I guess she sees me put everything in the sink....I don't know.
Gosh, our little baby does so many new things everyday. She's just constantly changing! What a little blessing she is! I could have a "New Reese Thing of The Day" section on the blog.....:)
Reese was truly super happy and excited to be pushing her stroller! It was obvious she felt proud and like a big girl. I was following along side pushing Reese's stroller just in case she got tired but she never did!
Yes, Reese is in the middle of the road. :)We like to walk in the middle of the road because we can. There's absolutely zero traffic in our neighborhood or even around our neighborhood....we are kind of secluded out here. Anyways, so Reese saw the beautiful spray park and play ground up ahead and she decided she would take her doll and her cup out of the stroller and ditch the stroller so she could get to the park faster. Funny!
We also took our car to the car wash today. What's funny is that we met this little three year old boy named Daniel. He was hanging out in the play area with me and Reese and I was talking to him and asking him questions. He was talking really fast back to me and I was trying so hard to listen carefully to his "toddler talk". Finally, after about five minutes of listening very carefully to this little boy, his dad came in the play area and started talking to him in Chinese and Daniel was talking back in Chinese. Ha! The whole time little Daniel was talking to me and it was in Chinese. I couldn't help but laugh inside at how hard I was trying to figure out the words he was saying! Too bad he was speaking another language! A couple of random Reese things: Reese has been saying "Uh-Oh" lately and she says it often. It's kind of funny because she'll get in the pantry and start pulling out "juice" and all I have to say is "REESE".......and she knows and she responds with "Uh-Oh". She actually says that for a lot of things, like when she drops something.
She also throws things she doesn't want into the sink. For example, she'll ask for cheese so I'll give her some cheese. She'll eat half of her cheese and go to the sink and chunk it over into the sink. She's been doing that for a couple months and I'm not sure where she gets this stuff from. I guess she sees me put everything in the sink....I don't know.
Gosh, our little baby does so many new things everyday. She's just constantly changing! What a little blessing she is! I could have a "New Reese Thing of The Day" section on the blog.....:)

No comments:
Post a Comment