Thursday, May 21, 2009

A DELICIOUS Cake Recipe

I picked up this yummy recipe from Williams Sonoma when I was getting the Williams Sonoma Margarita Mix. This makes such a yummy desert that I think is perfect for the summer time. Maybe you would have some Margarita Cake with a refreshing margarita, just maybe. It could be a possibility for those that like margaritas. :) Anyways, it's sooooo easy and sooooo delicious!

Margarita Cake:
1 yellow box cake mix (not butter recipe)
1 small instant vanilla pudding
3/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup Williams Sonoma margarita mix
4 eggs

Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes in bundt cake pan

Margarita Cake Icing:
2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup Williams Sonoma margarita mix

P.S. You don't have to be a margarita drinker to love this cake, I promise!!

1 comment:

MBA said...

That sounds so yummy!!! I need to make it, or maybe we can have it with ritas at a playdate soon! I'm doing Lilly's big girl room too, where has time gone?