Monday, May 18, 2009

Pictures!! 5/18/09

Yesterday, I let Reese have a Container Store bag that I had just emptied. I thought it would entertain her and she'd have fun playing with it for a while. So, she took the bag to her basket of toys and started filling the bag up. She found one of her many little purses in the basket and decided she was going to carry that instead of putting it in her bag!! She carried her purse on one arm and dragged the Container Store bag filled with her toys behind her as if she had just made a big purchase. I thought it was adorable!! Zack laughed and said "Reese, you are just like your mommy. Shopping bag in one hand and purse in the other!!" Our SWEET BABY DOLL!! XOXOXO
I managed to take Cayden, Reese, and Payton to the park somehow, all by myself..... We all had so much fun but it was a huge workout. I pulled Cayden and Reese in the wagon, which was extremely heavy and hard to pull and then I carried Payton in the Baby Bjorn. Good thing I had the Baby Bjorn or I'm not really sure how we all would've made it to the park unless we drove....which probably would've been easier now that I think about it. This workout was so worth it because they had a great time playing at the park and at the spray park too. Me and Payton...She's 7 months old now and I can't believe it. She seems so tiny to me, but I guess she's not. She is such a precious doll!! Reese is going to make a great big sister some day and a great mommy too. I know this because of how she tries to take care of Payton. If Payton make a peep, Reese is right there to comfort her and make her feel all better. She tries to rock her and give her blankets and a bottle and even one of her own dolls. She also give her lots of kisses and tries to hold her close. It's the sweetest thing!!
Cayden snacking on veggie chips.
The girls!
Cayden and Reese needed sunglasses. I made them all wear hats but they took them off at the spraypark. Poor Cayden always gets stuck with pink stuff when he's at our house, like a pink hat.


I think our precious Reese looks like a five year old in this picture!! Our little baby is growing up soooo fast!!

No comments: