Thursday, May 21, 2009

Reese's Room 5/21/09

Since Reese is becoming a big girl now, we have been working on converting her room from a baby room to a toddler room. I took a couple of before pictures today of what Reese's room looks like right now. In a few weeks, I should have new pictures of her newly redesigned and redecorated room. So far we've been able to get a new bed, and all of the bedding to go with it and I've picked out paint colors that my sweet hubby hasn't brought home to me yet. I have a feeling he's nervous for me to paint Reese's room. There's still a lot more work to do!!

Reese just found an old Christmas card that has our family picture on it. She was so excited and kept pointing to "Mommy, Daddy, Reese" and she kept saying it over and over. So cute and smart!

No comments: