This is the Mansion!
Sarah & Zip on there way out after the wedding.
A Few Family Pictures: 

We left our baby with Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Patrick, & cousins Cayden and Payton! We know she had so much fun playing with her cousins. They were calling Reese "momma Reese" because she just wanted to take care of Payton. I knew that would happen!!! She loves babies so much!! We sure did miss her bunches!! We couldn't wait to get back home to our baby! But, time apart from your baby is good for everyone........even though it's super hard!!
I know Reese's pictures on the blog lately look almost the same and that's because our baby is loving her bathingsuit and sunglasses. And, I guess she loves this bathingsuit in particular because she always wants to wear it. So, yesterday when we were at home, Reese made sure to put on her usual attire while she played around the house! She just makes me laugh!!
Sarah & Zip on there way out after the wedding.
A Few Family Pictures: 

We left our baby with Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Patrick, & cousins Cayden and Payton! We know she had so much fun playing with her cousins. They were calling Reese "momma Reese" because she just wanted to take care of Payton. I knew that would happen!!! She loves babies so much!! We sure did miss her bunches!! We couldn't wait to get back home to our baby! But, time apart from your baby is good for everyone........even though it's super hard!!
I know Reese's pictures on the blog lately look almost the same and that's because our baby is loving her bathingsuit and sunglasses. And, I guess she loves this bathingsuit in particular because she always wants to wear it. So, yesterday when we were at home, Reese made sure to put on her usual attire while she played around the house! She just makes me laugh!!

No comments:
Post a Comment