Thursday, March 4, 2010

Reese's First Manicure and Pedicure 3/4/10

I was in desperate need of a manicure and pedicure, so I decided I would be brave and bring our little princess along with me. She loves to have her nails painted and usually begs me to paint them. So, today, Reese had her first taste of pampering at the nail salon. She loved it! She had her nails painted pink, with white flowers and sparkles. She looked over at me as she was having them painted and said, "Mommy, my nails are so pretty!!! It's my favorite!"!

This definitely won't be a habit but instead, maybe a special treat for her when she's deserving. :)

2 comments:

The Frasiers said...

What a little diva!!! Adorable!

Brendel Family said...

make it a HABIT! I looooove taking Hannah (11 years later). It's such a great girl thing! So sweet! miss y'all!