
Monday, January 26, 2009
Hanging Out With Mr. Keith! 1/26/09
Reese loves hanging out with Jackson and Isabelle and Mr. Keith too. Jackson is four years old and he loves cars. I think the first thing he asks me when he sees me is "What kind of car do you drive?". And when I say a Lexus, he lights up every single time. His favorite cars are mercedes, lexus, bmw, and hummer.....that's what he told me. So funny! Isabelle is from China and she is three years old and super sweet. She's such a good little sharer and a sweet little sister to Jackson. Anyways, Reese loves hanging out with these little friends of hers. They are just so precious! Oh, and I can't forget Mr. Kei;th! I think the first thing that comes to mind is he is so goofy and ALL kids love him instantly. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment