Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Park Fun 1/21/09

On our way to the park....
Stopping to take a look at the spray park....
Reese, overwhelmed with excitement, was sprinting to the park. :)
Then she said, "Hurry MOM, Hurry! The park is waiting for us!". Well, she didn't really say that but I know that's what she would've said if she could've. Look at that giant grin! :)

Reese wanted to go beyond the fence to the spray park and she was running around wild trying to figure out how she was going to get in there. I thought it was so cute and funny. Just a few more months sweet baby and we'll be going to the spray park. She got as close as she could to the park and held onto the iron fence and poked her face thru a few times. Then, she'd turn around and say "uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh", which means "I want to go in to the spray park mom".
Our Sweet Lovely!

No comments: