Reese and I were prepared for the freezing cold weather we had yesterday! We knew we were going to stay inside all day long in our cozy house and play in our pajamas. We weren't going to chance going anywhere with the freezing rain that we had........too bad it wasn't snow instead! I took a lot of pictures of Reese playing yesterday and I couldn't pick just a couple of them to post for the blog. They are all too cute!
Princess with her little pigtails and pajamas on! Doesn't she look so much older?
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!
Reese loves to play on her laptop almost as much as she loves to read books.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!
Carrying her laptop to a special spot in her room. She had some very important business to take care of on the computer!
Reading a book......her favorite thing to do.
Trying to organize her books! She has so many expressions that she makes with her beautiful little face!
:)
It's tea party time! I didn't teach her how to have a tea party.....she just knew all by herself. I think if you're a girl, you're just born knowing how to have a tea party, how to put make-up on, etc.
In Daddy's shoes! She does this all of the time, I just happened to get a picture this time. She was actually walking across the room with them on by sliding her feet across the wood floors. So funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment